Website Account Coordinator
A little about us
Inter (formerly Junto) provides data-driven growth solutions to fast-growing businesses. Today, 90% of our focus is on our SEO-centric content marketing service and our WordPress web development service. However, we’re investing heavily in building out software to further help clients grow. Our team consists of 7 people in-house and 35 freelance team members around the globe, ranging from content writers, web developers, QA specialists, etc.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Website Account Coordinator to help Interdev, our white label web development service, and Interweb, our data-driven web design and development service. You will support our Web Strategist and Head of Operations in ensuring the success of our client projects.
This role will require flexibility and adaptability for a variety of different tasks, but you’ll always have the support and guidance of our team of experts. We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented person who loves helping people. You won’t always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to own their mistakes and quickly learn from them.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We don’t believe in “9-5,” but we’re a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes we’ll work 35 hours a week – other times 60. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and don’t micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at what they do best. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
- Compiling and managing web project timelines and assets in Teamwork (Project Management Software)
- Oversee and assist in the management and delivery of web development initiatives including the following:
- Project kick-off meetings and assignments to the team
- Website asset collection and management in coordination with our Web Strategist
- Website development management and deliverables such as design files, development previews, launch, and post-launch deliverables
- Weekly website timeline check-ins in coordination with our Web Strategist
- Maintenance task oversight and assignments in coordination with our Web Strategist
- Supporting client communications on web projects
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Intermediate experience with managing successful projects for clients
- Intermediate experience in providing project-related updates to clients and/or a team
- 1+ years of web development experience (management or developer)
- Understanding the process of conceptualizing, designing, developing and launching WordPress websites using custom themes
- Understanding the terminology regarding the different elements of web design and development
- Willingness to learn fast, work hard, and celebrate harder
- 1+ years of website management experience
- Understanding the core elements that determine search rankings
- Previous experience building and implementing SEO foundations
- Understanding of Google’s core algorithm updates
- Understanding the difference between black hat and white hat SEO
- 1+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics platform to analyze website performance
- Understanding the KPIs for organic traffic growth
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with UX/UI Design and understanding the elements of a quality web design
- Experience with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Experience with Hubspot CMS
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics certification
- Competitive salary ($45k-$52k/year, depending on the level of experience)
- Remote-first company with optional downtown headquarters
- Flexible schedule and unlimited PTO
- Matched medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Macbook provided
- Monthly perks expense card
- Cold Beer – the good stuff 😉
- Snacks and lunches
- Inter shirts, business cards, stickers, etc
- Central location to downtown Denver (LoHi with great food and things to do nearby)