Client-Facing SEO Specialist
A little about us
Inter (formerly Junto) provides data-driven growth solutions to fast-growing businesses. Today, 90% of our focus is on our SEO-centric content marketing service and our WordPress web development service. However, we’re investing heavily in building out software to further help clients grow. Our team consists of 7 people in-house and 35 freelance team members around the globe, ranging from content writers, web developers, QA specialists, etc.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an SEO Specialist to oversee our content marketing / SEO client relationships. You’ll be responsible for working directly with clients to build and assess the performance of our SEO and content marketing strategies.
This role will require flexibility and adaptability for a variety of different tasks, but you’ll always have the support and guidance of our team of experts. We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented person who loves helping people. You will not always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to own their mistakes and quickly learn from them.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We do not believe in “9-5,” but we’re a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes we’ll work 35 hours a week – other times 60. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and do not micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at what they do best. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
1. Working as the main point of contact on a handful of client accounts to keep clients informed on their SEO progress with Inter
- Leading monthly reporting calls to walk clients through month-to-month performance trends
- Assisting in compiling monthly reporting insights for clients using tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Google Search Console
- Answering client questions about SEO and content marketing
2. Building and monitoring SEO strategies for clients
- Working with the Head of SEO to define SEO strategies for clients
- Implementing SEO strategies on client websites
- Monitoring client performance on a weekly basis
2+ years of SEO / content marketing experience
- Understanding the core elements that determine search rankings
- Previous experience building and implementing SEO foundations
- Understanding of Google’s core algorithm updates
- Understanding the difference between black hat and white hat SEO
1+ years of account management experience
- Intermediate experience with managing successful projects for clients
- Intermediate experience managing and exceeding growth targets for clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Willingness to learn fast, work hard, and celebrate harder
Preferred Skills / Experience:
1+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics platform to analyze website performance
- Understanding the KPIs for organic traffic growth
Experience with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
Experience with Hubspot CMS
Basic knowledge of PPC management (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.)
HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics certification
- Competitive salary ($ 55-60k / year, depending on the level of experience)
- Remote-first company with optional downtown headquarters
- Flexible schedule and unlimited PTO
- Matched medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Macbook provided
- Monthly perks expense card
- Cold Beer – the good stuff;)
- Snacks and lunches
- Inter shirts, business cards, stickers, etc
- Central location to downtown Denver (LoHi with great food and things to do nearby)